Lumens VC-A51S High Definition PTZ Video Camera (Black)
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- Instruction for installation
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter
- RS-422 Connector
- Metal Plate A
- Metal Plate B
- M3 Screws
- Dual colour option for different kinds of environments
- With professional noise reduction technology a clear image is delivered
- Supports Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) to provide a vivid image even under backlighting
- Full HD 1080p with 60 fps
- Supports manual white balance function for a complex lighting environment
- 240 times variable zoom ratio (20x optical zoom with 12x digital zoom)
- 3G-SDI, DVI-I synchronous image output
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 300° / sec
- Wide Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism:
- Horizontal viewing angle: -170° to +170°
- Tilting angle up to 90°, and down to -30°
- Compatible with major videoconferencing and lecture capture codec
- Available in Black or White
Equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution providing high color reproduction, high definition, and a crystal-clear image.
Advanced Image Processing
The advanced AF/AE/AWB algorithm and circuit design ensures a pristine image during the pan, tilt, zoom & capture function.
Wide Range Pan/Tilt/ Zoom Action
The high efficient DC motor, servo control a wide shooting area (pan angle: from -170° to +170° ; tilt angle from -30° to +90°), as well as quiet, fast, and precise positioning movements.
Multiple Signal Formats
VC-A51S is able to switch video output formats to Full HD for compatibility in various display devices.
Supports 3G-SDI standard interface for transmitting uncompressed digital video signal without any delay, and the transmission distance is up to 150 meters.
128 Preset Positions
Up to 128 preset settings for pan, tilt, zoom, focus, exposure and white balance modes make videoconferencing effective and efficient.
RS-232/422 Remote Control
Camera settings and PTZ control functions to be performed remotely at any location and at high communication speeds via the RS-232/422 interface.
Built-in image flip and mirror function allows various installations on a desktop orwall mount depending on the users preference.