Lumens VC-A50P High Definition PTZ Video Camera with NDI (White)
Ships in 3-5 days
- Instruction for installation
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter
- RS-422 Connector
- Metal Plate A
- Metal Plate B
- M3 Screws
- Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- Supports NDI technology for NDI-based video production
- 20x optical zoom
- Supports live broadcasting (MJPEG, H.264 support SVC)
- Support Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- Ethernet low latency ( < 120 ms)
- Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation:120 degrees/second
- Audio Input Support AAC encoding with 44.1/48 K sampling frequency
- Senson: 1/2.8” 2MP CMOS
- Video Output (HD) Interface
1080p 60 / 59.94 / 50 fps
1080i 60 / 59.94 / 50 fps
1080p 30 / 29.97 / 25 fps
720p 60 / 59.94 / 50 fps
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 ~ 1/10,000 sec
- Focual Length: f = 4.7 ~ 94 mm
- Aperture: F1.6 ~ F3.5
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 174 x 185.5 x 186.2 mm / 6.85" x 7.3" x 7.3"
The VC-A50PN is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution. The sensor provides high color reproduction, high-definition signals, and crystal-clear image quality.
The VC-A50PN supports MJPEG and H.264 / SVC video compression format that can reduce the bandwidth for transmitting video. This technology can decrease hard disk space when recording.
Powered by PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) allowing a cost-effective and simple installation.
Supports NDI Technology
The VC-A50PN can connect directly to a NDI® network, utilizing NDI-based video production workflows without additional configuration, reducing cost and set-up time.
Wide Range Pan/Tilt/ Zoom Action
The VC-A50PN has a wide shooting area (pan angle from -170° to +170° ; tilt angle from -30° to +90°), as well as quiet, fast, and precise positioning movements.
Audio Input Support
The VC-A50PN has a stereo audio input with AAC encoding transmission through the Internet, SDI and HDMI extending the distance of an audio device. This enhances sound quality while reducing installation cost.
Multiple Signal Interface Formats
The VC-A50PN is able to switch video output formats to Full HD for compatibility in various display devices.
The VC-A50PN supports low-latency and the fast response time is less than 120 ms that allows unnoticeable delays between a live image and its output on the screen.