Lumens VC-A50P High Definition PTZ Video Camera (White)
Ships in 3-5 days
- Instruction for installation
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Power Adapter
- RS-422 Connector
- Metal Plate A
- Metal Plate B
- M3 Screws
- Dual colour option for different kinds of settings
- Full HD 1080p signal output format with a high frame rate of 60 fps
- 20x optical zoom
- Supports live broadcasting (MJPEG, H.264 support SVC)
- Support POE (Power Over Ethernet) lets network cables supply power
- Supports ONVIF protocol
- Ethernet low latency ( < 120 ms)
- Ethernet, HDMI, and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation:120 degrees/second
- Audio Input Support AAC encoding with 44.1/48 K sampling frequency
- Built-in image flip and mirror function for easy installation
- Sensor: 1/2.8” 2MP CMOS
- Video Output: 1080p 60/ 59.94/ 50/ 30/ 29.97 fps
1080i 50 / 60 fps
720p 60 / 50 fps
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 ~ 1/10,000 sec
- Focal Length: f = 4.7 ~ 94 mm
- Aperture: F1.6 ~ F3.5
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 174 x 185.5 x 186.2mm (6.85” x 7.3” x 7.3”)
The VC-A50P is equipped with a professional 1/2.8 inch image sensor with Full HD 1080p output resolution. The sensor provides high color reproduction, high-definition signals, and crystal-clear image quality.
The VC-A50P supports MJPEG and H.264 / SVC video compression format that can reduce the bandwidth for transmitting video. This technology can decrease hard disk space when recording.
Power supplied through the PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) without additional power supply and cables that bring cost-effective and simple installation.
Wide Range Pan/Tilt/ Zoom Action
The VC-A50P has a wide shooting area (pan angle from -170° to +170° ; tilt angle from -30° to +90°), as well as quiet, fast, and precise positioning movements.
Multiple Signal Interface Formats
The VC-A50P is able to switch video output formats to Full HD for compatibility in various display devices.
Audio Input Support
The VC-A50P supports stereo audio input and AAC encoding transmission through the Internet, SDI and HDMI to extend the distance of the audio device. Through this transmission, sound quality is enhanced and installation costs are reduced.
The VC-A50P supports lowlatency and the fast response time is less than 120 ms that allows human-unnoticeable delays between live image and its output on the screen.
RS-232/422 Remote Control
The camera’s settings and PTZ control functions can be performed remotely at any location and at high communication speeds via the RS-232/422 interface.