Lightware: PSUX20-400-12V Rackmountable Power Supply
Ships in 3-5 days
- Available with 5V or 12V DC power outputs
- Available with 10x or 20x DC output connectors
- Built-in universal power supply
- High efficiency power supply (up to 90% typical)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Directly mountable in 19" rack
- Active fan cooling
Lightware provides four types of multiple output power supplies. All of them accept 115-230VAC, 47-63Hz housed in a 1U metal rack enclosure for durability and easier mounting. 5V and 12V DC output versions are available with either 10 or 20 separate output connectors, each version is cooled by two fans integrated on the left side of the housing.
These PSUs are designed to power up 10 to 20 Lightware products like the TP and OPT extenders, distribution amplifiers and the EDID Manager V4 with 100.000 hours MTBF value. Several protections are built in against short circuits, overloads, over voltage, and overheating, features which make these PSUs very reliable.
- PSUx10-200-12V (for Lightware 12 Volt interfaces, 200 Watt, 10x12V output) Part No:9134 0001
- PSUx10-200-5V (for Lightware 5 Volt interfaces, 200 Watt, 10x5V output) Part No: 9134 0002
- PSUx20-400-12V (for Lightware 12 Volt interfaces, 400 Watt, 20x12V output) Part No: 9134 0003
- PSUx20-400-5V (for Lightware 5 Volt interfaces, 400 Watt, 20x5V output) Part No: 9134 0004