Lightware: MX16X16DVI-SLIM Matrix Switcher
- High power DVI 5V output (for fiber adapters, etc)
- Directly mountable in 19" rack
- Industry's smallest and lightest frame
- EtherCON ruggedized LAN connector
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximum resolution (165MHz)
- Uncompressed video up to 6.75 Gbps datarate (225 MHz pixel clock)
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
- Available in 9x9, 12x12 and 16x16 I/O sizes
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP) and RS-232
- Advanced EDID Management
- Save and reload full crosspoint configurations as preset
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Front panel buttons for crosspoint control
- Routes DVI signals from 16 inputs to 16 outputs
- Fully non-blocking switching architecture
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Routing HDMI 1.3 signals (with embedded audio) without HDCP
- No video compression
- Firmware upgrade through Ethernet
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
MX16x16DVI-Slim is today's smallest and lightest DVI matrix switcher that offer 16 Inputs and 16 Outputs. The 1.2 inch depth, aluminum alloy body and fan-less design makes it ideal for many space and noise sensitive applications. In space constrained systems, the matrices can even be mounted behind other rack-mounted equipment.
The frames are equipped with gold plated screw-locking DVI connectors, dust-proof and also lockable Neutrik Ethercon and high current Speakon power connectors which ensure a robust connection at all times. All outputs supply 500 mA continuous current on DVI +5 V pin to power long distance fiber optical transmitters like Lightware DVI-OPT-TX110. Thanks to the switchers' non-blocking architecture, any input can be switched to any or more outputs without switching delay or frame latency.
- Multiroom video control
- Professional AV systems, conference room
- Medical Imaging
MX16x16DVI-Slim can be controlled via a built-in website, or via LAN or RS-232 using Lightware's Matrix Controller software. All matrices provide Lightware's Advanced EDID Management feature, making it possible to emulate 100 EDIDs, 50 of which are factory preset and 50 are user programmable. The Matrix Controller software contains Lightware's built-in Advanced EDID Editor, which provides the following functions:
- Function 1: Advanced EDID Editor can translate the binary data into readable english format, which contains every information stored in the EDID data structure and the optional extensions. The report provides a quick and easily understandable overview of all the available settings.
- Function 2: Edit or create a new EDID. All settings, which are defined in the standards, can be edited on an intuitive user interface. The editing of additional CEA extensions is also supported.
- Function 3: Save the modified or created EDIDs in different compatible file formats or upload them immediately to the memory of MX16x16DVI-Slim.
- Function 4: Download EDID, open EDID from file or view the EDID of your display. There are three options to open an EDID: they can be downloaded from MX16x16DVI-Slim, it can be opened from file and they can be fetched from a display device actually connected to the matrix.
- Function 5: A wizard-like interface is also included which makes it possible to create new EDIDs with the most common features just by a few clicks. You only have to specify the desired video format and let the program calculate every other parameter automatically. 4 step Easy EDID Creator Adjusting detailed video parameters Audio channel
|Front panel buttons:||Yes|
|RS-232 / RS-422:||9600 Baux Rx; Tx|
|LAN:||Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)|
|Routing:||16x16 non-blocking - any Input to
|Bit rate:||2.25 Gbit/s per color|
|Input cable equalization:||+12 dB automatic adaptive|
|Resolution:||640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080|
|EDID Memory:||50 factory preset and 50 user programmable|
|EDID Emulation:||256-byte extended EDID v1.3|
|Power:||100 to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption:||32 W (typical) 72 W (max)*|
|Dimensions:||482W x 32,8D x 176,5H mm|
|Net weight:||1850 g|
|* maximum power consumption, when all output ports are loaded with +500mA@5V active fiber converters.|
|DVI:||29-pole DVI-I digital only|
|RS-232 / RS-422:||9-pole standard D-SUB female|
|Power:||4-pole Neutrik Speakon|