Lightware: MX16X16DVI-SLIM Matrix Switcher
- Multiroom video control
- Professional AV systems, conference room
- Medical Imaging
- Industry’s smallest and lightest frame
- No switching latency – zero frame delay
- Routing 9x9, 12x12 or 16x16 DVI 1.0 signals
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximal resolution
- Gold plated PCB boards and connectors
- Web page hosting capabilities
- Front panel buttons control
- Advanced EDID Management
- RS-232 or RS-422 and Ethernet Control
- Vista Spyder and Barco Encore compatibility
MX9x9DVI-Slim, MX12x12DVI-Slim and MX16x16DVI-Slim can be controlled via a built-in website, or via LAN or RS-232 using Lightware's Matrix Controller software. All matrices provide Lightware's Advanced EDID Management feature, making it possible to emulate 100 EDIDs, 50 of which are factory preset and 50 are user programmable. The Matrix Controller software contains Lightware's built-in Advanced EDID Editor, which provides the following functions:
- Function 1: Advanced EDID Editor can translate the binary data into readable english format, which contains every information stored in the EDID data structure and the optional extensions. The report provides a quick and easily understandable overview of all the available settings.
- Function 2: Edit or create a new EDID. All settings, which are defined in the standards, can be edited on an intuitive user interface. The editing of additional CEA extensions is also supported.
- Function 3: Save the modified or created EDIDs in different compatible file formats or upload them immediately to the memory of MX9x9DVI-Slim, MX12x12DVI-Slim or MX16x16DVI-Slim.
- Function 4: Download EDID, open EDID from file or view the EDID of your display. There are three options to open an EDID: they can be downloaded from MX9x9DVI-Slim, MX12x12DVI-Slim or MX16x16DVI-Slim, they can be opened from file and they can be fetched from a display device actually connected to the matrix.
- Function 5: A wizard-like interface is also included which makes it possible to create new EDIDs with the most common features just by a few clicks. You only have to specify the desired video format and let the program calculate every other parameter automatically. 4 step Easy EDID Creator Adjusting detailed video parameters Audio channel
|Front panel buttons:||Yes|
|RS-232 / RS-422:||9600 Baux Rx; Tx|
|LAN:||Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)|
|Routing:||9x9, 12x12 or 16x16 non-blocking - any Input to
|Bit rate:||2.25 Gbit/s per color|
|Input cable equalization:||+12 dB automatic adaptive|
|Resolution:||640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080|
|EDID Memory:||50 factory preset and 50 user programmable|
|EDID Emulation:||256-byte extended EDID v1.3|
|Power:||100 to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption:||32 W (typical) 72 W (max)*|
|Dimensions:||482W x 32,8D x 176,5H mm|
|Net weight:||1850 g|
* maximum power consumption, when all output ports are loaded with +500mA@5V active fiber converters.
|DVI:||29-pole DVI-I digital only|
|RS-232 / RS-422:||9-pole standard D-SUB female|
|Power:||4-pole Neutrik Speakon|