Lightware: DVI-HDCP-TP-TX100R Transmitter
- Can be remote powered through CATx cable (12V)
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Bi-directional RS-232 extension (pass-through)
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- TMDS reclocking
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.3 signals over CAT5/6/7 cable
- Extension distance up to 65 meters (with CAT7 S/FTP AWG23 cable, 1920x1080p60)
- Precise manual, or automatic adaptive CATx cable equalization adjustment
- Cross compatible with TP series Lightware CATx extenders and I/O boards
- Advanced EDID Management over second CATx cable
- Advanced EDID Management (50 Factory presets, 50 user programmable slots)
- Advanced EDID Management in transmitter
- Uncompressed video up to 6.75 Gbps datarate (225 MHz pixel clock)
- No video compression
- 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 maximum resolution (165MHz)
- Twist-and-lock DC power connector
- Supports several embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS)
- Local or remote (remote-send / remote-receive) power source (jumper selectable)
- External universal power adaptor
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- Metal enclosure
DVI-HDCP-TP and HDMI-TP are deep color extenders which can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals over two CATx cables, fully supporting HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption.
The Lightware DVI-HDCP-TP and HDMI-TP 100R series extenders can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signals with deep color over two CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 cables, fully supporting HDMI 1.3a signals with or without HDCP encryption. The DVI-HDCP-TP series extenders feature screw-locking DVI connectors for safe and secure operation.
Cross compatibility within the product series is ensured, any transmitter can be paired with any receiver without restriction. Extenders can connect directly to MX-HDMI-TP series input or output boards (MX-HDMI-TP-IB or MX-HDMI-TP-OB) of the MX modular matrix routers.
Power source can be local with plug-in adapter, or remote supply through the TP CATx cable. All devices can be mounted on rack shelf, or used standalone.
Advanced EDID Management: Using Factory, Custom or Transparent EDID emulation the user can fix and lock EDID data on the transmitter’s input connector. Advanced EDID Management eliminates noise and bit errors on DDC lines and fixes the resolution, video- and audio parameters emulated to the source.
TMDS reclocking circuitry cleans the signal from noise and jitter ensuring a stable recovered digital signal at outputs with sharp transitions and accurate timing.
Equalization on receiver’s RJ45 input connectors is available for automatic adaptive or fine tunable manual operation.
- Home theatre systems
- Multiroom video and audio control
- Professional AV systems, conference rooms
- Digital signage
|TX input, RX output:||HDMI or 29-pole DVI-I (digital only)|
|TX output, RX input:||2 x RJ45|
|RS-232:||9-pole standard D-sub|
|Power:||locking DC connector (2.1 / 5.5 mm)|
|Data rate:||6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per color)|
|Resolution:||640x480 to 1920x1200 or 2048x1080 deep colour|
|HDCP pass through:||yes|
|EDID memory (TX):||yes, 49 factory preset, 50 user presets|
|EDID emulation (TX):||yes, from memory or transparent|
|TP cable equalization:||0-40 dB automatic|
|Front panel control (TX):||yes, EDID learn button, EDID selector switch|
|Front panel control (RX):||yes, EQ setting|
|LED indicators (TX):||EDID state, hotplug, source 5V|
|LED indicators (RX):||EQ mode, signal present, hotplug|
|RS-232 pass through:||yes|
|Power supply:||external power adaptor (100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz), (12V DC, 1A)|
|Power consumption (TX):||2 W|
|Power consumption (RX):||4 W|
|Enclosure:||2 mm metal|
|Dimensions:||98 W x 67 D x 25 H mm|
|Resolution||TMDS Freq||CAT5e UTP||CAT5e FTP||CAT6 UTP||CAT6 FTP||CAT6 S/FTP||CAT7 S/FTP|
|1920x1080p 30 bit||186,3||NR||NR||NR||50m||40m||60m|
|1920x1080p 36 bit||223,6||NR||NR||NR||20m||10m||20m|
|NR: Not recommended