Kramer WP-872XR 4K HDR HDMI 1-Gang PoC Wall-Plate Receiver
- Compact, 1–gang DGKat™ 2.0 receiver
- Up to 60m (200ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- HDR, HDMI & HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Bidirectional PoC Power
WP−872xr is a high−performance, long−reach DGKat™ 2.0 wall−plate receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR, HDMI, HDCP 2.2 signals and power over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal. WP−872xr extends the signal to up to 60m (200ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables. This wall−plate can either provide or accept power through PoC (Power over Copper) over the twisted pair cable.
- High–Performance Receiver — Professional DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for providing long–reach signals over twisted pair copper infrastructures. WP–872xr receiver employs high–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals with near–zero latency. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal.
- HDMI Signal Extension — Supports HDR, HDCP 2.2, deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Low Profile Wall–Plate — Designed for elegant, in–wall deployment behind a wall–mounted flat panel display. Minimizes the depth of the installation, especially when connected with a Kramer right–angle HDMI cable.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and connectivity status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in–wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Wall–plate installation is fast and cost–effective via a single twisted pair cable, providing both video signal and power (PoC) connections.
- Wall or Podium–mounted long–distance AV signal extension for classrooms
- Table–mounted long–distance AV signal extension for large room connectivity
- Wall–plate AV extension in meeting rooms, boardrooms, hotels and corporate facilities