Kramer: WP-580RXR Active Wall Plate - HDMI over Extended Range HDBaseT Receiver
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) in normal mode; 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) in ultra mode
- 2K support
- Size — Wall Plate — 2 gang European or US.
- Audio — E
- Available in Black, White or Grey
The WP−580Rxr is an extended range, HDBaseT twisted pair wall plate receiver for HDMI signals. The WP−580Rxr receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from the WP−580Txr and converts it back into HDMI signals. The WP–580Rxr(D) model is supplied with a Midway Size 2 gang DECORA® design frame. * DECORA® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) in normal mode; 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) in ultra mode.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliance.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- 2K Support in Normal Mode.
- System Range — Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using recommended Kramer cables
- Cable — For optimum range and performance, use the recommended Kramer cables available at www.kramerav.com/product/WP–580Rxr.
- Indicators — Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.