Kramer: WP-561 HDMI & IR over 2 x DGKat™ Twisted Pair Transmitter
Out Of Stock
Ships in 3-5 days
Ships in 3-5 days
£229.00 (ex VAT)
£274.80 (inc VAT)
- Requires Shielded twisted Pair Cable
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Bi–directional IR Support
The WP-561 is a DGKat™ twisted pair transmitter for HDMI and IR signals. The WP-561 converts an HDMI and IR signal to a twisted pair signal and the WP-562 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI and IR signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Bidirectional IR Support — IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C–A35M/IRR or C–A35M/IRE or C–A35M/2IRE.
- HDMI Support — HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID/HDCP signals from source to display.
- Optional IR Emitter Cables — C–A35/IRE–10 single emitter & C–A35/2IRE–10 dual emitter.
- Optional External IR Receiver Cables — C–A35M/IRR–3 and C–A35M/IRR–50.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 5 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 6 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded Kramer CAT 7 cable.
Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- Status LEDs — ON (red), transmit (green).
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- Dimensions — 6.9cm x 2.88cm x 11.4cm (2.71" x 1.13" x 4.49") US; 8.6cm x 2.88cm x 8.6cm (3.39" x 1.13" x 3.39") and 8cm x 2.88cm x 8cm (3.15" x 1.13" x 3.15") EU W, D, H.
- Wall Plate Size — 1 gang EU/US.
- Board, conference, and training rooms.
- Presentation systems.
- Signal distribution and home theater.
MAX. DATA RATE
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD