Kramer WP-120: Computer Graphics CAT 5 Receiver
- Resolution - Up to UXGA.
- Level & EQ Controls.
- Sync Polarity Settings
- Size - Wall Plate - 1 gang European or US.
- Audio - N/A
The WP-120 is a wall plate receiver for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to UXGA. It receives a twisted pair signal from the PT-110 transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter) and converts it back into a computer graphics video signal.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Twisted Pair Input — RJ–45 connector.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved monitor compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- System Range — Up to 100m (320ft), greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Dimensions — 6.9cm x 4.1cm x 11.4cm (2.71" x 1.63" x 4.49") US; 8.6cm x 4.1cm x 8.6cm (3.39" x 1.63" x 3.39") and 8cm x 4.1cm x 8cm (3.15" x 1.63" x 3.15") EU W, D, H.
- Optional — RK–121WP 19" adapter (for EU size wall plates only).
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security and point of sale. .