Kramer VS-2DVA: 2x1 UXGA / DVI-D / Audio Switcher
- Bandwidth (VGA) 340MHz (–3dB)
- Max. Data Rate (DVI) — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- Switching — Separate or Ganged
- Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — U
The VS-2DVA comprises two 2x1 switchers in one box, each with unbalanced stereo audio; one for computer graphics signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and the other for DVI-D signals. The computer graphics video and DVI sections can be switched independently or in tandem.
- High Bandwidth — 340MHz (–3dB) computer graphics; 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel) DVI.
- HDTV Compatible.
- DVI Input & Output — DVI–D signal (on a DVI–I connector).
- VGA Input & Output — Up to UXGA on 15–pin HD connectors.
- Audio — Unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks for each input and output.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology (DVI Section) — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Switching — Separate or ganged (selectable).
- Control — Front panel or contact closure.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Preview and monitoring graphics and audio signals.