Kramer VS-162V: 16x16 Composite Matrix (100MHz)
£1,321.48 (ex VAT)
£1,585.78 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 90MHz (–3dB)
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Contact Closure & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (2U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VS-162V is a high-performance matrix switcher for composite video signals. It can also be configured as an 8x8 s-Video (Y/C) switcher, a 5x5 component (YUV) switcher, or a 4x4 RGBS switcher.
- Bandwidth — 90MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- Multi–Mode Operation — Configure as either a 16x16 composite, an 8x8 s–Video (Y/C), a 5x5 component (YUV), or 4x4 RGBS switcher.
- Looping Inputs and Sync.
- Selectable Input and Sync Signal Termination.
- Control — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 2U.
- Any large professional display system requiring video signal routing.
- Broadcast, presentation and production facilities.
- Rental and staging applications.
- Monitoring in large duplication systems.
VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
VIDEO S/N RATIO