Kramer VS-1616A: 16x16 Bal St-Audio Programmable Matrix
£1,127.03 (ex VAT)
£1,352.44 (inc VAT)
- S/N Ratio — 82.2dB
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Contact Closure & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (2U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B
The VS-1616A is a high-performance matrix switcher for balanced stereo audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- Expandable to 96x96 Using Multiple Units.
- S/N Ratio — 82.2dB unweighted (1Vpp).
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Control — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Broadcast studios for On–air switching and signal routing.
- Video audio production studios, for connecting various sources to acceptors.
- Non–linear editing suites.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
AUDIO THD + NOISE
AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC