Kramer VP-8K: 1: 8 UXGA Distribution Amplifier (Kr-isp™)
- Bandwidth — 370MHz (–3dB)
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance
- Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-8K is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to eight identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth — 370MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance — 75Ω (video), 510Ω (Graphics/TTL).
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Presentation systems requiring a local monitor and projector operating simultaneously.
- Schools, churches, rental/staging.