Kramer VP-88K: 8x8 RGBHV / Bal St-Audio Matrix (Ethernet) with Kr-isp™
£1,788.16 (ex VAT)
£2,145.79 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 350MHz (–3dB)
- Kr–isp® Sync Processing
- Genlock Input
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Ethernet & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (3U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B
The VP-88K is a high-performance matrix switcher for RGBHV video and balanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 350MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Audio Gain Level Controls — Independent gain control of each input and output channel, to match various source levels.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Take Button — Executes a queue of multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), RS–485, Ethernet, IR remote control (included), external IR remote receiver (optional).
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 3U. Rack "ears" included.
- Professional display systems requiring true 8x8 computer graphics and audio matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.
- Presentation and production applications.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE)