Kramer VP-885: 8x8 Multiformat Video / Analog & Digital Audio Matrix
- Bandwidth — 350MHz
- Genlock Input
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Ethernet & IR
- Balanced & S/PDIF Audio
- Size — Standard 19" (3U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B/D
The VP-885 is a high-performance universal matrix switcher for composite video, s-Video (Y/C), component video (Y, Pb, and Pr), balanced stereo audio and S/PDIF digital audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 350MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button — Executes a queue of multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Analog Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Audio Level Controls — Independent gain control of each input and output channel, to match various source levels.
- Vertical Interval Switching.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), RS–485, Ethernet, IR remote control (included), external IR remote receiver (optional).
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 3U. Rack "ears" included.
- Professional display systems requiring a true 8x8 computer graphics and audio matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.