Kramer VP-790: PRO-SCALE™ Genlock Presentation Scaler/Switch 3G HD-SDI
- HQV® Video Processing
- Max. Data Rate — 3Gbps (HD–SDI)
- Edge Blending
- Video Warping
- Genlock Input
- Audio Output
- Built–in ProcAmp
- Control — IR, Ethernet & RS–232.
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — D/E
The VP-790 is a high-quality presentation scaler/switcher for RGB component, computer graphics, composite, s-Video, HDMI, DVI and 3G HD-SDI signals. The unit takes one of the inputs, scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the computer graphics, DVI/HDMI and 3G HD-SDI outputs simultaneously.
- HQV® Video Processing — HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state–of–the–art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de–interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard–definition and high–definition signals.
- Max. Data Rate — 3Gbps (3G HD–SDI).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy–protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
- Multi–Standard Operation — SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Video Warping — Uses user–generated screen coordinates to match any linear or non–linear surface.
- Edge Blending — Facilitates building large images using multiple projectors by feathering the overlapped edges.
- Video Inputs — 1 HDMI, 1 computer graphics video (15–pin HD), 2 composite video (BNC & RCA), 1 s–Video (4–pin), component video (RGBS), 1 DVI and 1 3G HD–SDI.
- Genlock Input — Ideal for use in broadcast video applications.
- Scaled Outputs — DVI/HDMI, 3G HD–SDI & computer graphics video (15–pin HD).
- Scales and Zooms — Up to 400% of the original size.
- Gaming Mode Option — For minimum latency.
- Audio Output — S/PDIF de–embedded from HDMI or SDI.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
- Front Panel Controls — OSD, front panel buttons including test pattern, PIP and Reset to XGA/720p.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Front Panel Lockout.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel with OSD (on–screen display), IR remote, Ethernet and RS–232.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack “ears” included.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging.
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes.
- Large screen displays and multiple screen applications from video or graphic sources.