Kramer VP-734: 4K 7-input HDMI PRO-SCALE™ Switcher Scaler (ETH) / Amp
- Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching
- Auto–input Switching
- Output Resolution — Up to 4K UHD
- Selectable Audio Delay
- Stereo Speaker Output
- Built–in Video Proc–Amp
- Efficient power saving (green) features
- Control Options — IR, RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/D/E
VP-734 is a 7-input presentation switcher/scaler with four HDMI, one DisplayPort and two user-definable (universal) analog video inputs. It up- and down-scales to selectable graphics or HDTV output resolutions (up to 4K30 UHD) and provides fast fade-thru-black switching between sources. VP-734 supports analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs and includes rich audio functionality and a stereo loudspeaker output.
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology.
- Fast Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching — For smooth, glitch–free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- HDTV Compatible. HDCP Compliant.
- Output Resolutions — With selectable refresh rates: up to 4K30 UHD.
- Scaled Video Outputs — HDMI and 15–pin HD computer graphics.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Scales & Zooms.
- 7 Stereo Analog Audio Inputs — On 3.5mm connectors.
- Embed/De–embed Audio — On the HDMI and DisplayPort inputs and output.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features — Improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Powerful Audio Features — With DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay and so on. Audio breakaway and audio–follow–video support, selectable audio delay.
- Stereo Speaker Output — 10W per channel into 8?, on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Built–in Video Proc–Amp — Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Firmware Upgrade — Ethernet–based, via a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- OSD (On–Screen Display) — For user–friendly control and adjustments.
- Advanced EDID Management.
- AP for Text Overlay Support.
- USB Port — For use with flash drive to download custom splash–screens and video logos and for storing/downloading the machine configurations.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings and setup configurations.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Presentation applications
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes