Kramer VP-733: 4K 12-input ProScale™ Presentation Matrix Switcher/Scaler
- Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching
- Auto–input Switching
- Dual Scalers with Independent Outputs
- Output Resolutions — Up to 4K30 UHD (720P on Preview Output)
- HDBaseT support
- Selectable Audio Delay
- Stereo Speaker Output
- Built–in Video Proc–Amp
- Control Options — Front Panel Buttons, OSD Menu, IR, RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/B/D/E
VP-733 is a 12-input Presentation Matrix Switcher/Dual Scaler for a wide variety of presentation and multimedia applications. VP-733 has HDMI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT and user-definable (universal) analog video inputs (each can be set as computer graphics, composite video, s-Video (Y/C) or component video). It up-scales or down-scales to selectable output resolutions up to 4K and provides glitch-free switching between sources through fast FTB™ (fade-thru-black) switching technology. Independent Program and Preview outputs are available simultaneously, or the unit can be configured for PIP, with all outputs mirrored. Outputs are available on two HDMI connectors, an HDBaseT, a DP, and a 15-pin-HD computer graphics video connector. Rich audio support is also included, with digital audio embedding and de-embedding, as well as 10 analog stereo inputs and analog, S/PDIF, and speaker outputs.
- PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality scaling technology.
- Fast Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching — Clean and fast, fade to black for smooth, constant sync glitch–free switching.
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability.
- Dual Scalers — With independent outputs.
- Preview Mode Button — Toggles between the PIP mode and the PREVIEW mode.
- 10 Preview/Program Input Buttons — For switching a selected input to the preview output (in PREVIEW mode) and for switching a selected input to the program output.
- Output Resolutions — Up to 4K@30Hz on the program output, up to 720p on the preview output.
- Scaled Video Outputs — 2 HDMI, 1 DP, 1 HDBaseT and 1 15–pin HD computer graphics video.
- 12 Video Inputs — 4 HDMI, 4 universal analog, 2 DisplayPort, 2 HDBaseT.
- Multiple Computer Graphics Output Resolutions — Including a user–defined output resolution.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Audio Breakaway & AFV Support.
- Embedded Audio — On the HDMI, HDBaseT and DisplayPort inputs and outputs.
- Built–in Noise Reduction & Picture Enhancement.
- Powerful Audio Features — Via DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay and more.
- Speaker Output — One stereo speaker output, 10W per channel into 8?, on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Input Auto–Switching & Auto–Scanning.
- Efficient Power–Saving Features.
- Built–in Time Base Corrector — Stabilizes video sources with unstable sync.
- Built–in Proc–Amp — Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness per input.
- Function Buttons — Blank and Freeze for the preview and program modes, Reset to XGA/720p (to reset the output resolution) and PANEL LOCK.
- Text Overlay Support — via user–friendly software application.
- Firmware Upgrade — Ethernet–based, via a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- On–Screen Display.
- USB Port — For downloading splash–screen logo and storing/downloading machine configurations via disk–on–key.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Retains last settings after powering off and on.
- Video Processing — Filters and algorithms eliminate picture artifacts.
- Scales & Zooms — Up to 400% of original size.
- Advanced EDID Management.
- Various Control Options — RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller, infrared remote control transmitter, Ethernet using built–in Web pages.
- Presentation applications that require a preview option
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels, churches, production studios, rental and staging
- Any application where high–quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes
- Applications that require displaying text over a video background.