Kramer VP-732: 10-input ProScale Presentation Switcher with Preview & Program Outputs
- Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching
- Auto–input Switching
- Dual Scalers with Independent Outputs
- Output Resolutions — Up to 4K30 UHD (720P on Preview Output)
- Selectable Audio Delay
- Stereo Speaker Output
- Built–in Video Proc–Amp
- Control Options — IR RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B/D/E
The VP-732 is a 10-input presentation switcher/dual scaler with four HDMI, two DisplayPort and four user-definable (universal) analog video inputs. It up- and down-scales to selectable graphics or HDTV output resolutions to preview and program outputs (up to 4K30 UHD on the program output) and provides ultra-fast fade-thru-black switching between sources. VP-732 supports analog and embedded audio inputs and outputs and includes rich audio functionality and a stereo loudspeaker output.
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology.
- Fast Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching — For smooth, glitch–free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra–stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability. Any input source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Dual Scalers with Independent Outputs.
- 10 Program & 10 Preview/PIP Input Select Buttons — For quick selection of the program/preview/PIP source.
- Output Resolutions — With selectable refresh rates: up to 4K30 UHD on the program output, 720p on the preview output.
- Scaled Video Outputs — On 2 HDMI, 1 DP and 1 15–pin HD computer graphics connectors.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Analog Audio Inputs — 10 on 3.5mm connectors.
- Audio Breakaway and Audio–Follow–Video Support.
- Selectable Audio Delay.
- Embed/De–embed Audio — On the HDMI and DisplayPort inputs and outputs.
- Advanced Noise Reduction Features — Improve video quality by reducing artifacts such as block, chroma and mosquito noise.
- Powerful Audio Features — With DSP technology including audio equalization, mixing, delay and so on.
- Stereo Speaker Output — 10W per channel into 8?, on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Built–in Video Proc–Amp — Color, hue, sharpness, contrast, and brightness are set individually for each input.
- Function Buttons — BLANK and FREEZE buttons for both preview/PIP and program outputs.
- Firmware Upgrade — Ethernet–based, via a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- OSD (On–Screen Display) — For user–friendly control and adjustments.
- Built–in Web Server — Built–in Web pages for full control via Ethernet.
- Advanced EDID Management.
- Scales & Zooms.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings and setup configurations.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS–232, Ethernet with Web browser.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging
- Any application where high–quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes