Kramer VP-6XLN: 1:6 UXGA Distribution Amplifier
- Bandwidth — 500MHz (–3dB)
- EQ Control
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-6xln is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to six identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth — 500MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- EQ (peaking) Control.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Any professional system requiring high quality computer graphics (up to at least UXGA) distribution to multiple monitors/projectors.
- Expanding and creating larger systems.