Kramer VP-5R: CAT 5 Receiver / 1:5 UXGA Distributor
- Level & EQ Controls
- Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP−5R is a high−performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals on a twisted pair cable. It takes one twisted pair input and distributes the signal to five identical computer graphics video outputs on 15−pin HD connectors.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUXGA & 1080p.
- Twisted Pair Connectors — RJ–45 connectors.
- High Bandwidth (15–pin HD) — 445MHz (–3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- System Range (CAT 5) — Up to 100m (320ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the VP–5R powers both transmitter and receiver when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- Large graphics distribution systems.
- Any professional system requiring high quality VGA/UXGA distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors.
- Long range presentation systems.