Kramer VP-558: 11x4:2 Presentation Boardroom Router / Scaler System
- Pix–Perfect™ Scaling Technology
- HDBaseT Range — up to 70m (230ft)
- 4x1 USB Switcher
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Front–panel LCD — For status display
- Audio DSP Features
- Input/Output Audio Level Adjustment
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes
- Built–in Power Amplifier
- Built–in ProcAmp
- Control — RS–232, Ethernet with built–in Web pages
- Size — Standard 19" (2U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — U/B/D/E
The VP-558 is a high-performance 11x4 ProScale presentation scaler/matrix switcher that can output four independent scaled images. Each output includes an HDMI and HDBaseT connector. The product supports analog, digital and embedded audio. VP-558 features six HDMI inputs, four HDBaseT inputs, an analog VGA input, and a 4x1 USB switcher. VP-558 also includes a microphone input, independent stereo audio outputs, a monitor output, an amplified speaker output, and audio DSP features.
- Pix–Perfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high–quality full up — and down–scaling technology.
- HDTV Compatible. HDCP Compliant.
- Output Resolutions — Up to 1080p/WUXGA.
- System Range — For the HDBT inputs and outputs — up to 70m (230ft).
- Cables — For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC–HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- 4x1 USB Switcher — Can be set to follow the switching of the video layer or as an independent switcher.
- OSD (On Screen Display) — For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front panel buttons.
- Audio DSP Features.
- Input/Output Audio Level Adjustment.
- Selectable Microphone Talkover or Mix Modes.
- Analog & Embedded Audio Support — For inputs and outputs.
- Built–in Power Amplifier — 2x10W power amplifier with speaker outputs on a 4–pin terminal block connector.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness.
- Built–in Web Pages — For easy setup and remote control.
- Firmware Upgrade via the Ethernet
- Multiple Control Options — Front panel buttons with OSD, RS–232, Ethernet and built–in Web pages.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches
- Meeting rooms with video conferencing systems
- Applications that require multiple screens with various sizes and resolutions at different distances from the cabinet or rack