Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Kramer: VP-506 DVI & Computer Graphics Video Scan Converter
£332.34 (ex VAT)
£398.81 (inc VAT)
- Built–In Proc–Amp
- PAL or NTSC Output
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-506 is a high-quality scan converter for down-scaling DVI, computer graphics (VGA) and component video (YPbPr) to PAL or NTSC video. It supports VGA up to UXGA, as well as component resolutions up to 1080p.
- Max. Resolution — UXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible Input.
- Selectable Video Standards — PAL or NTSC.
- Memory Locations — Saves and recalls up to four setups, including picture, input, output, zoom and advanced feature setups.
- Built–In ProcAmp Features — Color, sharpness, contrast and brightness.
- Control — Front panel buttons and OSD (on screen display).
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Multimedia, board rooms, and video conferencing.
- Any application where high–quality conversion of DVI data signals to video signals is required.