Kramer VP-4XL: 1: 4 UXGA Distribution Amplifier
- Bandwidth — 375MHz (–3dB) EQ Control Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-4xl is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to four identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth — 375MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- EQ (Peaking) Control.
- ID Bit Control.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Any professional system requiring high quality VGA/UXGA distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors.
- Larger distribution systems, made by easily cascading several machines.