Kramer VP-4X8: VGA Matrix (No Audio)
£668.13 (ex VAT)
£801.76 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 400MHz
- Looping Inputs
- Delayed Switching™ — 0–3.5s
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, IR & Ethernet
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-4x8 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA on 15-pin HD connectors. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping Inputs.
- DC Coupled Inputs & Outputs.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting — Each input button on the front panel automatically lights up when the unit detects that a video signal is connected to an input.
- Delayed Switching™ — 0–3.5s. Switches sync ahead of video to provide near glitch–free switching of non–genlocked sources.
- Flexible Control — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), RS–485, IR remote (included) and Ethernet.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size — 1U.
- Professional display system requiring a true 4x8 computer graphics matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source, and acceptor selection.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE)