Kramer VP-4X4K: 4x4 VGA and Stereo-Audio Matrix
£543.68 (ex VAT)
£652.42 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 400MHz
- Delayed Switching
- Control — RS–232, RS–485, Ethernet, iPhone® App & IR
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B
The VP-4x4K is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. The unit can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform.
- Delayed Switching™ — Up to a 3.5s (user selectable) delay for clean switching.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Memory Locations — Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
- ALL/OFF Controls — Sends one input to all outputs, can disconnect all outputs, or turn off individual outputs.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Active Input Indication™ Reporting — Each input button on the front panel automatically lights when the unit detects a video signal on that input. When an input is selected for switching, the button changes to a different color to indicate it is the active input.
- Input and Output Audio Level Control.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, RS–485, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based software is included), Ethernet, iPhone® App & IR remote (included).
- iPhone Control App Link — VP–4x4K Control App
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Professional display systems requiring true 4x4 matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
- Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses.
- Rental/staging applications.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
CROSSTALK (ALL HOSTILE)
AUDIO THD + NOISE
AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC