Kramer VP-4X1CS: 4x1 Computer Graphics Clean Switcher
- Max. Resolution — UXGA
- Clean Switching
- Audio Level Adjustment
- Control — IR remote, RS–232, Ethernet, contact closure
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B/U
The VP-4x1CS is a high-performance clean switcher for computer graphics signals up to UXGA (including WUXGA) and unbalanced stereo audio. The unit clean switches any one of four computer graphics video of the same resolution and unbalanced stereo audio inputs to the computer graphics video, balanced and unbalanced stereo audio outputs.
- Max. Resolution — Up to UXGA (including WUXGA).
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Clean Switching.
- EDID Handling — The monitor EDID is written to all four inputs. When the monitor is changed, the EDID automatically updates.
- Independent Audio Level Adjustment.
- Audio–Follow–Video Switching.
- Contact Closure Switches — Remote input selection and output muting.
- Lock Button — To prevent unwanted tampering with the front panel buttons.
- Protocol 2000 & 3000 Support.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, IR remote with transmitter or optional remote extension cable, RS–232, Ethernet, contact closure switches.
- Display systems requiring simple input selection.
- Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses.
- Rental/staging applications.
- Multimedia and presentation source selection.