Kramer VP-460: 3-Input Analog & 3G HD-SDI ProScale™ Presentation Switcher/Scaler
- K–Storm™ Scaling Technology
- Fade–Thru–Black Clean Ultra Fast Switching
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture
- Luma Keying via PiP Window
- Three Video Inputs, two Video Outputs
- Multi–standard SDI Operation
- Multiple Output Resolutions — Up to 2K and 1080p
- 3D Comb Filtering & Powerful Noise Reduction Filters
- HDMI HDCP & Deep Color Support
- Advanced EDID Management
- Selectable Power Save Modes
- Audio Outputs — S/PDIF
- Embeds HDMI Audio on the HDMI and SDI Outputs
- Control — RS–232, IR
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — D/E
The VP-460 is a high-quality presentation switcher and scaler with PIP for computer graphics, composite video and 3G HD-SDI signals. It scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the HDMI and SDI outputs together with a digital audio output.
- K–IIT XL™ Picture–in–Picture Image Insertion Technology — Ultra–stable picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to an SDI video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
- Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology — Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High–quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de–interlacing and full up and down–scaling of all video input signals.
- Ultra–Fast Fade–Thru–Black (FTB™) Switching — Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch–free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Multi–Standard Operation — SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD–SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD–SDI (SMPTE 424M).
- Video Inputs — 1 computer graphics on a 15–pin HD connector, 1 composite video on an RCA connector, 1 SD/HD/3G HD–SDI with loop on BNC connectors.
- Scaled Outputs — 1 HDMI, 1 SD/HD/3G HD–SDI on a BNC connector.
- 40 Output Resolutions — Up to WUXGA, 1080p and 2K.
- HDMI Deep Color Support — For inputs and outputs.
- Luma Keying — Via PIP window.
- Vertical Keystoning.
- Built–in ProcAmp — Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
- 3D Comb Filtering — Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
- Built–in Time Base Corrector — Stabilizes unstable video sources.
- Powerful Noise Reduction Filters — Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
- Picture Zooming — From 100% to 1600% on both main and PIP picture.
- De–interlacing — 3:2 and 2:2 pull–down; 24sf handling.
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections — Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
- Dual Window Display — Preset picture–in–picture, picture–and–picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
- Audio Inputs — 1 computer graphics on a 3.5mm mini–jack connector, 1 CV on RCA connectors; embedded audio (user selectable) on the SDI input.
- Audio Outputs — 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, embedded audio on the HDMI and SDI outputs.
- Power Save Modes — Options for efficient energy use.
- Advanced EDID Management — For each input and each output.
- Non–Volatile Memory — Saves final settings.
- Firmware Upgrades — Via RS–232.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel buttons, OSD (on–screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included); control application software for use via RS–232.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK–1 adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental and staging.
- Any application where high quality conversion and switching of multiple and different video signals to graphical data signals is required for projection purposes.