Kramer: VP-427H2 4K60 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 HDBaseT to HDMI Receiver/Scaler
- HDMI 2.0
- HDCP1.4 & HDCP2.2
- Up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Ethernet Tunneling
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
VP−427H2 is a high−performance receiver/scaler for extended−reach HDBaseT twisted pair, HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The unit receives an HDBaseT signal that it converts to HDMI and passes Ethernet, IR and RS−232 signals, as well as an unbalanced stereo audio signal. It up− or down−scales the picture to match the resolution of the HDMI monitor.
- Max. Output Resolution (HDMI) — Up — and down–scales up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- Max. Input Resolution (HDBaseT) — HDBaseT input resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 / 2.2
- Audio Support — Embedded and analog (supporting LPCM 2CH) for the output.
- HDBaseT Data Tunneling — Supports Ethernet tunneling, as well as bidirectional tunneling for RS–232 and IR control.
- On–Screen Display (OSD) — For easy setup and adjustment, accessible via the front–panel buttons.
- Constant Sync — Maintains sync on the output, even if input video signal is lost or interrupted.
- System Range — Up to 100m (328ft) at 4K.
- Home theater
- Presentation and multimedia
- Rental and staging