Kramer VP-411DS: 4x1 UXGA / St-Audio Auto Standby Switcher
- Bandwidth — 300MHz (–3dB)
- Looping Input
- Standby Switching
- Control — Automatic, RS–232, Contact Closure & IR
- Rack Adapter — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — U
The VP−411DS is a high−performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, the switching priority can be set for each of the four inputs.
- High Bandwidth — 300MHz (–3dB).
- Looping Input — Input 1.
- Automatic Standby Switching — Priority can be set for each of the 4 inputs via DIP–switches.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Primary Input — Selectable.
- Flexible Control Options — Front panel, RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included), contact closure, & IR remote (included).
- Output Disconnect.
- Front Panel Lockout.