Kramer VP-2X2: VP-2x2 VGA with Balanced Stereo-Audio Matrix
£357.01 (ex VAT)
£428.41 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB) Control — RS–232 Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — B
The VP-2x2 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. It can route either or both inputs to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control — Front panel & RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Any professional display system requiring a true 2x2 matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
- Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL
AUDIO THD + NOISE
AUDIO 2ND HARMONIC