Kramer VP-210K: 1: 1 UXGA Line Amplifier + Loop (Kr-isp™)
£100.34 (ex VAT)
£120.41 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 350MHz (–3dB)
- Kramer Kr–isp® Sync Processing
- Level & EQ Controls
- Looping Input
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-210K is a high-performance line amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. The unit provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth — 350MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Dual monitor systems, local or remote (loop and output).
- Presentation systems for remote transmission and cable equalization.
VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3DB)
VIDEO S/N RATIO