Kramer VP-200XLN: 1: 2 UXGA Line and Distribution Amplifier
£100.34 (ex VAT)
£120.41 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 400 MHz (–3dB)
- Level & EQ Controls
- AC/DC Coupling Selection — Individually for R, G, & B signals
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-200xln is a high-performance line and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- ID Bit Control.
- AC/DC Coupling Selection — Individually for R, G, & B signals.
- Dual monitor systems, stores, and points of sale.
- Presentation systems.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL