Kramer VP-200DXL: VP-22DXL 1: 2 UXGA Differential Line Amplifier
- Bandwidth — 400MHz
- Level & EQ Controls
- ID Bit Control
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP−200Dxl is a high−performance differential line and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It includes differential circuitry to help eliminate noise often found on the input cable in a long run.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Differential Circuitry — Reduces noise & hum found in long cable runs.
- ID Bit Control.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Dual monitor systems — local or long range remote unit.
- Presentation systems — for long distance, interference–free distribution and cable equalization.