Kramer VP-200AK: 1: 2 UXGA and Audio (Bal/UnBal) Distributor (Kr-isp™)
- Bandwidth — 510MHz
- EQ Control
- L&R Audio Gain
- U Audio Inputs
- B & U Audio Outputs
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — B/U
The VP-200AK is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and unbalanced stereo audio. It takes a computer graphics video and stereo audio input and outputs two computer graphics video, two balanced, and two unbalanced stereo audio signals.
- High Bandwidth — 510MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Audio Outputs — Simultaneous balanced and unbalanced stereo.
- EQ (Peaking Control) Audio Level (Gain) Controls.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled via internal switches.
- ID Bit Control.
- Rental and staging systems.
- Schools, religious institutions, corporate applications.