Kramer VP-12NHD: 1: 12 UXGA Distribution Amplifier + 3 x CAT 5 Outputs
- Bandwidth — 330MHz (15–pin HD)
- RGB Level Controls
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-12NHD is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to twelve computer graphics outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and three twisted pair outputs.
- High Bandwidth (15–pin HD) — 330MHz (–3dB).
- Max. Resolution (Twisted Pair) — WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings — H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers all units when the receivers are within 150ft (50m) of the transmitter.
- Twisted Pair Connectors — RJ–45 connectors.
- Control — RGB Level (Gain), ID bit.
- System Range (Twisted Pair) — Up to 100m (300ft).
- Cable (Twisted Pair) — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U. Rack "ears" included.
- Presentation and multimedia applications that require high quality computer graphics distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.