Kramer VP-123V: 1: 3 RGBHV Distribution Amplifier (HD-15 input)
- Bandwidth — 450MHz (–3dB)
- Level & EQ Controls
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-123V is a high-performance amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. The unit takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth — 450MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Input — 15–pin HD.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Worldwide Power Supply — 100–240V AC & 12V DC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size — 1U.
- Computer and workstation RGBHV distribution.
- Video duplication studios, delivering undiminished quality video duplicates.
- Broadcast component video signal distribution.