Your shopping basket is currently empty.
Kramer VP-111K: 1: 1 UXGA Line Amplifier (ID bit Control) + Loop (Kr-isp™)
£100.34 (ex VAT)
£120.41 (inc VAT)
- Bandwidth — 450MHz
- EQ Control
- Looping Input
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP-111K is a high-performance line driver for signals exceeding UXGA. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth — 500MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- EQ (Peaking) Control.
- Kr–isp® Advanced Sync Processing — Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr–isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Dual monitor systems (local and remote).
- Presentation systems: for remote transmission and cable equalization.
MAX OUTPUT LEVEL