Kramer VP-108: 1: 8 UXGA / Bal St-Audio Distributor (with RS-232 Disable)
- Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB)
- Level & EQ — R, G & B
- Audio Level Gain Controls
- Looping Inputs
- Control — RS–232 & Contact Closure
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — B
The VP-108 is a high-performance computer graphics video amplifier for computer graphics signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. It takes one computer graphics and a balanced stereo audio input signal and outputs eight computer graphics and balanced stereo audio signals.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Looping Input.
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) — R, G & B.
- Audio Level (Gain) Controls.
- ID Bit Control.
- Control — RS–232 & contact closure for individual output disconnect.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- All graphics and presentation distribution applications.
- Applications where individual signal muting controlled by RS–232 commands is required.