Kramer VM-8HN: 1: 8+2 4K HDMI Looping Distribution Amplifier (HDCP)
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
- 1:8 + 2 loop HDMI distributor
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution
- Up to 10.2Gbps bandwidth
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4 compliance
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
- Audio — E
VM−8HN is a high−quality 1:2 HDMI distributor that takes one HDMI input, equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical outputs. VM−8HN distributes signals with resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), and includes two additional HDMI LOOP outputs for connecting a local monitor and an additional unit in a daisy chain.
- High Performance Distributor — High–quality professional 1:10 HDMI distribution of max 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) video resolution signals. One HDMI 2.0 HDCP 1.4 input signal is amplified and distributed to eight identical outputs and two additional looping outputs signals, with signals rebuilt using Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology to gain longer distances.
- HDMI Signal Transmission — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC (OUT 1 only) signals are passed through from the source to the displays.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- User–Friendly Operation — Comprehensive signal distribution features and signal mode–forcing options such as RGB forcing, HDCP authorization and video–wall synced–operation control. Intuitive EDID acquisition, selection and setting using front panel buttons and LED indications.
- Cost–Effective Field Maintenance — Mini–USB connection for simple field firmware upgrade using the Kramer K–Upload tool and easy EDID handling using the Kramer EDID–Designer tool. Selectable distributor maintenance options and status indicators for fast and effective troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection.
- Simple distribution of high–resolution 4K signals in corporate, education, hospitality and government market segments