Kramer: VM-218DT 4K 60Hz 2x1: 8 HDMI/HDBaseT, RS-232, IR & St. AudioDA
- 2x1:8 HDBaseT extender distributor
- Reach — Up to 2 x 40m (130ft) at 4K (4:2:0)
- Video Resolution — Up to 4K (4:2:0) 24bpp
- Compliance — HDMI 2.0, HDCP 1.4, HDBaseT 1.0
- Control extension
- Stereo analog audio drop–and–continue
- Size — Standard 19" (1U). Rack "ears" included.
VM−218DT is a high−quality, long−reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDBaseT distributor that takes either an HDMI or a long−reach HDBaseT input (selectable), equalizes and reclocks the signal and distributes it to eight identical long−reach HDBaseT outputs, each with its own RS−232/IR control signals. The unit also includes a loop HDMI output along with audio de−embedding to analog stereo port. As an integrated extender distributor, the VM−218DT re−extends and distributes native long−reach HDBaseT signals with up to 4K video resolution.
- High Performance Extender Distributor — High–quality professional 1:8 distribution of native long–reach HDBaseT signals, for deploying mid–way between an AV source and multiple remote displays and gaining extra long–reach extension. It is coupled with both sides, input and output, extension of a maximum 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution signal to maximum 40m (130ft) long–reach over CAT copper cable, and even further reach for lower HD video resolution. The extender distributor is standard and capable of being connected to any market–available HDBaseT compliant extending product.
- Cables — For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Looping HDMI Output — Enables monitoring and cascading to additional DAs.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling data transmission and control of devices.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Audio Drop (De–embed) — The transmitted digital audio signal is converted to an analog signal and dropped (de–embedded) to stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables user–selectable drop of input digital audio to play at local hi–quality speakers separate from a local receiver–connected AV sink device, such as a TV display or audio speakers, to provide higher quality audio playback.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports to facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote device management via built–in web pages or RS–232 control connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini–USB, control RS–232 or Ethernet connection and the K–Upload tool to ensure long field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Twisted–pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Rack mountable enclosure for mounting in a 1U rack space with included ‘ear’ rack adapter.
- Presentation and multimedia applications
- Rental and staging