Kramer VM-1H4C: 1 Input 1:4 HDMI DA with 4 CAT x Outputs
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — E
The VM−1H4C is a high−quality 1:4 twisted pair distribution amplifier for HDMI signal to PoC Long−reach DGKat signals. The unit receives serial commands and IR signals transparently via the RS−232 port and the TP link. It reclocks and equalizes the input signal and distributes it to four DGKat TP outputs.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™ and uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 50m (164ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- Power Connect — The VM–1H4C provides power to the twisted pair receivers when they are within 270ft (90m) of the transmitter.
- Cable — Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 or BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source device and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Serial Command Handling — Receives serial commands transparently via the RS–232 port and the TP link.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK–1 adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Rental and staging.