Kramer: VIA GO Wireless Presentation Solution
- Login using conventional Wi–Fi and/or LAN connections
- Supports Windows and Mac laptops, Chromebooks as well as iOS, Windows and Android mobile operating systems
- High–quality video streaming, supports full HD 1080p/60 (using the VIA app Multimedia feature) — supports up to 6Mbps video bit rate when using the built–in Wi–Fi module in Access Point mode
- Up to two participant screens can be displayed simultaneously on main screen
- Audio — D
VIA GO gives iOS, Android, Chromebook, PC, and Mac users instant wireless connectivity with advanced presentation capabilities. The product features content streaming with crystal-clear mirrored images and stunning video playback and includes iOS, Windows and Android mirroring. VIA GO is easy and flexible to install with both built-in Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity and includes industry-leading 1024-bit encryption for secure use on the internal network.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature). Supports up to 6Mbps video bit rate when using the built–in Wi–Fi module in Access Point mode.
- Easy to Use — Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Display Participants — Up to two participant screens can be displayed simultaneously on main screen.
- Graphic Output Formats — Outputs to either an HDMI or Mini DisplayPort display. Note: Does not support graphic output to both the HDMI and Mini Display Port simultaneously.
- iOS and Android Mirroring.
- Seamless Integration with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software & the VIA Pad
- Wi–Fi Band Support — 2.4GHz (Access Point mode), 2.4GHz/5GHz (Client mode).
- Warranty — 3–years on hardware, 1–year on software.
- Presentation environments
- Small to mid–size meeting rooms
- Huddle spaces