Kramer VA-256XL: Audio Delay for Balanced Stereo Audio
- S/N Ratio — 90dB
- Resolution — 24–bit at 48kHz
- Delay — 1ms to 5.4sec in 1ms increments
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — B
The VA-256xl is a high-performance audio delay for balanced stereo audio signals. It synchronizes the audio and video signals when they are out of sync. This often happens in systems that perform heavy digital video processing, such as with scalers.
- S/N Ratio — 90dB (unweighted).
- Resolution — 24–bit at 48kHz.
- Wide Range of Programmable Delay — 1 millisecond to 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Professional audio/video broadcasting and production studios