Kramer TP-9: Composite / YC / St-Audio Transmitter (IR Return)
- Stereo or S/PDIF Inputs
- 2 IR Emitter Outputs
- Requires a TP–10
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U/D
The TP-9 is a twisted pair transmitter for composite or s-Video (Y/C) signals and unbalanced analog stereo or S/PDIF digital audio signals. The TP-9 transmitter converts the video and audio to a twisted pair signal and the TP-10 converts the twisted pair signal back into video & audio signals.
- Bandwidth — >70MHz (–3dB).
- Audio — S/PDIF or unbalanced analog.
- IR Repeater — 2 IR emitter outputs.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs — RJ–45 connector.
- System Range — Up to 200m (650ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Power Connect™ System — Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Studios, airports, offices and hospitals.
- Security and military applications.