Kramer: TP-874XR 4K HDR HDMI PoC Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Long-Reach DGKat 2.0
Ships in 3-5 days
- Compact, low–heat DGKat™ 2.0 receiver
- Up to 50m (160ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliance
- Control extension
- Two–way powering
TP−874xr is a high−performance, long−reach DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP 2.2 signals, RS−232 and IR signals and 2−way powering over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals. TP−874xr extends the signal to up to 50m (160ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables.
- High Performance Extender — Professional DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for providing long–reach signals and 2–way power over twisted pair copper infrastructures. TP–874xr employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR signals with near–zero latency. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDR, HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and DGKat™ 2.0 ports facilitate easy local and remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Single twisted–pair cable for signal and power wiring. Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for device–back mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended Kramer rack adapter.
- Long–distance AV and control signal extension for large room connectivity
- AV extension in meeting rooms, boardrooms, hotels and corporate facilities