Kramer: TP-580RA 4K 60Hz HDMI Receiver as above c/w Stereo Audio De-embed
- HDBaseT 1.0 receiver
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p
- Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Stereo Audio output
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
TP−580RA is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS−232, IR and stereo audio signals over twisted pair that de−embeds the stereo audio signal on its digital and analog audio ports. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580RA is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 1.4 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensure Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Audio Extraction (De–embedding) — According to auto–sensed signal attributes and per user selection, the transmitted digital audio signal or Audio Return Channel (ARC) signal, is extracted from the AV signal. This signal is transmitted to stereo, digital audio output, and concurrently converted to an analog signal for transmission to balanced stereo analog audio output, in parallel to being transmitted to the HDMI AV output. This enables high–quality audio playback by routing the audio to external speakers in parallel to routing the audio to the local speakers found on the connected AV acceptor device (such as a TV or laptop).
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- Lecture halls, training centers, conference and meeting rooms with hi–quality external speakers playing extracted display audio signal
- Education, government, house of worship and corporate large–space facilities deployments with remote audio extraction demands