Kramer: TP-576 HDMI/DATA and IR over CAT 5/6 Transceiver
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, twisted pair)
- 3D Pass–Thru.
- EDID Pass–Thru
- Size — MegaTOOLS® — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
- Audio — E
The TP-576 is a DGKat™ twisted pair line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals. The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS-232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI); 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, twisted pair).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration — Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support — x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- HPD Pass Thru — Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
- Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable — For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Flexible Control — Front panel, RS–232 & IR switching.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the TP–576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
- Compact MegaTOOLS™ — 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B universal rack adapter.
- Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.
- Rental and staging.