Kramer TP-46N: Component / UXGA / S/PDIF and St-Audio Receiver
- S/PIDF & Stereo Outputs
- Level & EQ Controls
- Compatible Model — TP–45
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — U/D
The TP-46N is a twisted pair receiver for component video (YUV) or computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals. The TP-45 transmitter converts an audio and video signal to a twisted pair signal and the TP-46N converts the twisted pair signal back into audio and video signals.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Max. Resolution — WUGXA (15–pin HD) & 1080p (component).
- Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Power Connect™ System — Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Link LED — Indicates the receiver is receiving a signal.
- System Range — Up to 100m (330ft).
- Cable — UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ — 3 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Presentation and multimedia applications.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
- Security and military applications.